STANDARD SKIP HIRE PERIODS:
Non Account Customers: Up to 7 ( DAYS ) days on site.
Account Customers: By negotiation
Extended skip hire is available at the daily hire rate applicable at that time. Extended periods must be pre
booked with the administration office prior to collection or additional charges will be applied (see 5.1 below)
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions DO NOT FILL THE SKIP and contact our office to arrange collection of the skip.
The customer agrees that:
- By accepting delivery of skip or service the customer, or representative thereof, is fully accepting the terms and conditions hereby set out of skip hire and services provided by Innisfail Skip Hire.
- Following any verbal instruction, at the point of order, or on site, be it in the event that a signature is obtained, cannot be gained on delivery, and/or in the event of the customer or representative thereof not being on site for signatory purposes, it will be deemed that the terms and conditions are accepted once delivery has taken place; and in filling the skip provided, all terms and conditions fully apply therein.
- To fully indemnify that lnnisfail Skip Hire against any liability for personal injury or property damage when instructed verbally at the point of order, in person on site, or otherwise, by the customer or theirrepresentative(s), for any damages caused when directed off the public highway, to a place not constructed or generally rated for heavy trucks in terms of kerbs, pavements, driveways, footings, pipes, manholes, pits or other obstacle(s) in width, height or however such injury or damage may be caused.
- Skips will not be filled above the top rim, and there will be no items or waste protruding above or from any direction whatsoever of the skip, and all waste will be confined within the skips capacity.
- In the event of an overloaded skip, Innisfail Skip Hire reserves the right under the Road Traffic Act and Workplace Health and Safety Act to reluse to lift the receptacle and a daily hire charge, wasted journey charges and labour fees are applicable and duly payable by the customer, charged at the current rate at that time until such time as the skip is safe to transport.
5.1 In the event of a skip not being available for collection on its designated pick up day, and unless previous arrangements have been made for extended hire, additional transport charges and hire charges will be applied for wasted journey(s).
- Skips will not contain any prohibited items such as asbestos / tyres / paints / liquids / foodstuffs/combustibles or gases, unless a pre arranged, and a suitable receptacle is supplied and charged accordingly at the current rate.
6.1. Should any of the above prohibited items be found to be in the hired skip, the customer is solely liable for all separation, environmental clean-up, administration and disposal/transport/hygiene costs arising from that contamination.’
- To pay Innisfail Skip Hire for any damages, repairs or replacement thereof incurred to skips, plant or equipment that may be damaged or defaced whilst on hire or on site and in the possession of the customer.
- To pay Innisfail Skip Hire for any additional costs incurred as a result of being ordered to re-site or remove any skip(s) by a statutory or other authority.
- To ensure that any skip(s) that may be sited in a public area are to be adequately severed to prevent wastes being dislodged, removed, or any escape of wastes thereof, and to fully indemnify pay lnnisfail Skip Hire against any legal actions, damages, costs which may occur or be granted against pay lnnisfail Skip Hire or subsidiary thereof.
- Skip Bins in Innisfail – Innisfail Skip Bin Hire